Omaha CROP Hunger Walk


The CROP Hunger Walk is coming to Omaha on Sunday, October 8, 2017. CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events sponsored by Church World Service and organized by religious groups, businesses, schools and others to raise funds to end hunger in the U.S. and around the world.

Of the proceeds, 25% will go to City Sprouts and two other local organizations fighting hunger. The other 75% will go to fight hunger and poverty globally.

Get more details, register, or donate today!


Sustaining Community Through Gardening
Since 1995

Call us:

402-504-1910

Visit us: 

4002 Seward St., Omaha, Nebraska 68111